If you have various social media accounts, it would be really painful to keep updated all social media accounts. It can be really time-consuming, inconvenient and impractical if you are to go to each different social media account to share your vacation photos, get some mobile recommendations or holidays recommendation.
It would be futile if you spent two hours a day updating your social media accounts!
Here is how you can connect the blog on different social media accounts:
Using Buffer to Post Around Social Media Accounts
Buffer is a social media manager, which allows you to publish your blog posts or messages across three different social media platforms on the free account. It has ingenious ways to get around the restrictions that Facebook poses. You can share the post of Instagram to Facebook.
On the free account, you are allowed to share the account with three different social media accounts. If you are premium, you can also share the content with any other social media account that you want.
Here is how you can use the Buffer app to post to different social media accounts at the same time:
- Downloading the Buffer: In order to access the services of the Buffer, you must download the Buffer app.
- Registration of the Accounts: First of all, you need to sign up on the Buffer and create a free/premium account.
- Sharing the Photo to Buffer: Once you have decided the type of photo you will share, you must select it and share it to the Buffer app.
- Choosing Accounts: You can choose different accounts to which you will be sharing posts is by tapping on the plus sign.
- Writing Captions: You can write the same caption for different accounts or you can also customize the captions. By going to the customize at the bottom of the screen, you can craft different captions for different social media platforms.
- Sharing the Post: When the post is ready, you can share it to different social media accounts. You can either choose to share it now or use the custom schedule for posting. If you choose the custom schedule, you can add a pre-arranged queue or carry out the custom schedule.
- Posting Notification: You will receive the posting notification at the set time. If you approve, it will be posted on social media. If you disapprove, the post will be discarded.
This is how you can enjoy posting to multiple accounts.
30 Minutes Blogging: Using Professional Services
You can also use professional digital media service providers such as 30 Minutes Blogging for connecting YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. With a professional plan of video training, you can share to multiple social media networks. Non-Business users can also operate on the websites, and enjoy posting to the multiple social media accounts.
There are also many other websites you can use to post to multiple social media accounts. It will save you a lot of time, so you will focus on the other tasks.