Plenty have been said and done with regard to micro niche blogs. No need to talk about how these blogs seem to have taken over the blogging space for the past years. It even expected to grow in demand in 2020 and beyond. What particularly intrigues with micro blogging niches is the fact that there is an inexhaustible advertising and monetization gaps at its disposal. However, you will need micro niche blogs tools if you want to succeed in it. That is why we give you a list of the best tools required for micro niche blogs.
You cannot do without keyword research tools. If building or managing a micro niche blog, you need this in order to track search volume, find out about ranking, and know your competition. You can use a number of keyword research tool so as to get the best results for your analysis.
Here are some of the tools:
- Google Keyword Tool – this allows you to view the volume and traffic for particular keyword. It also allows you to see some related keywords that can be used in your marketing campaigns. It is quite easy to use and definitely helpful as one of best tools required for micro niche blogs.
- WordTracker – mostly used by industry experts. It helps bloggers identify the best keywords for their niche. It also comes with inbuilt tools that help ascertain if a keyword is worth your time or not.
- Google Trends – this of course is a helpful tool for anyone with a micro niche blog. It gives you search trends for specific keywords of your choosing. It will give global and local trends which is helpful when narrowing down your scope for the micro niche blog.
- Spyfu – the only tool that will allow you get an insight of what your competition is doing. The competitors will do the research for you then Spyfu will disclose all these to you. It will allow you to know the keywords they target for paid and organic content. This can give you an edge over your competition if you know how well to use the information you get from this micro niche blogs tools.
SEO Tools for Micro Niche
You need SEO tools for your micro blog to rank on top of search engines. It is even possible to get these best tools required for micro niche blogs since there are a ton of them that are free of charge. Here are some of these;
- Google Analytics – it gives important data that is essential for growing traffic into your micro niche site.
- Google Search Console – It is easier to use and gives useful data in a straightforward manner. It also helps you stay updated on toxic backlinks.
- Ubersuggest – helps you assess your performance as well as that of your competition. It also gives suggestions on how to adjust your strategy so as to fill gaps in the market.
- More SEO tools – MozBar, SEOWorkers Analysis Tool, and WooRank.
These are the best tools required for micro niche blogs. You can find out more about how to grow your microblog by checking out the plenty of helpful resources at 30minutesblogging. No need to sweat the small stuff when the experts have you covered.